Thursday, May 19, 2011

Boy, I am learning more than I ever thought...

Hi Everyone,

Since trying to get this blog,website, and facebook fan page up and running I have learned that this is a lot harder than it looks.  I had no clue about designing a website and have been overwhelmed.  The best advise I have gotten so far is that I should of done more research before trying to start this project.  The good thing is that there are so many people out there that are willing to help and offer advice.  I am slowly getting up to speed and would like to thank all my friends and followers at Frogblog.  I need all the help I can get and it has been so nice to have so many communities where people are more than willing to help.  My original intent was to offer a site where you could get all the couponing, daily deals, freebies in one place.  The amount of information and various sites that follow these deals is insane.  So for now I am just taking it slow and learning every day. There are so many sites out there that offer such great advise and deals that I am going to organize them and offer them up to you.  Anyone out there that would like to mentor me and give me any tips I would love to hear from you.  Thank you and remember Never Ever Pay Full Price.  Have a great day and talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment